GAT, formerly known as German American Technologies, has been in the business of providing quality bodybuilding supplements for over 14 years. Their thermogenic pre-workout supplement, Jetfuel, was so popular they released an upgrade: Jetfuel Superburn.
With JetFuel Superburn, GAT states that their propietary micronization process enhances absorption of their 4-part formula. The formula promises that you will maximize your calorie burning intensity, breake down fat, and increase alertness.
Let’s take a look at the Pros and Cons
JetFuel Superburn Pros and Cons
- Increased Energy
- Good Value
- Incredibly Fast Acting
- Found at GNC
- Reported cases of shakiness and redness in the face
- No return policy
How Jetfuel Superburn Ingredients Work
- JetFuel Superburn burns calories with Caffeine, Olive Leaf Extract, Acacia Leaf Extract, Capsicum Fruit Extract, Rauwolfia Root Extract and Evodia Fruit Extract.
- It slices down fat with Black and Green Tea and Tetradecylthioacetic Acid.
- It enhances alertness with Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Melissa Officianalis Leaf Extract, and 2-Amino-4-(ethylcarbamoyl) Butyric Acid.
- Finally, it does all of this with its rapid delivery system. This includes Medium Chain Triacylglycerols, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Piper Nigrum Seed Extract, and micronization.
You can buy JetFuel Superburn at GNC–online and in-store. The 120 capsule bottle goes for $36.99. The product recommends servings of up to 3 Capsules at a time, and depending on how often you take it, one bottle should last a few weeks. This can get pricey, quite quickly.
JetFuel Superburn is first and foremost a fat burner for body builders. It has similar benefits and drawbacks to other products in this category. It can help you burn fat and increase energy, but like any other stimulant, there is a chance that it may have unpleasant side effects. We give it a thumbs up if your budget can afford it, but we do not see a reason to actively pursue this product.